Most Active Stories
- Hearing Examiner Rejects PNM's Plan For Coal
- Live Broadcast "Fiestas 2015"
- Headlines: ABQ City Council Withdraws Support For PNM Plan, Reduced Speed Limit On County Roads...
- Policing For Profit: Critics Say Civil Asset Forfeiture Is Unfair
- Headlines: Thousands Mark Anniversary At Trinity Site, Oil & Gas Industry PR Campaign...
Mon February 3, 2014
The Beatles In America- 1964
Sat. 2/8 8p: When The Beatles arrived in the United States in February of 1964, no one could have anticipated the impact the band would have on the history of popular music and pop culture. Tens of millions of Americans remember their first experiences of hearing the Beatles on their radios, seeing them on television or the movies. A smaller number saw one of their concerts on The Beatles ground-breaking first U.S. tour. Beatle John Lennon used to characterize it like a hurricane with the Beatles trying to keep themselves in the relatively calm eye. Producer, Paul Ingles .
Shots - Health News