Most Active Stories
- Searching For Answers On Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- LISTEN: All That "Other Stuff" On Your Ballot - Amendments, Advisory Questions, Bond Issues
- Headlines: Gila River Lawsuit, Virgin Galactic, APD Oversight Board, Plague...
- New Mexico's Education Performance Ranked Last In The Nation
- Headlines: AZ Behavioral Health Firm Not Viable, Gubernatorial Debate...
Mon February 3, 2014
The Beatles In America- 1964
Sat. 2/8 8p: When The Beatles arrived in the United States in February of 1964, no one could have anticipated the impact the band would have on the history of popular music and pop culture. Tens of millions of Americans remember their first experiences of hearing the Beatles on their radios, seeing them on television or the movies. A smaller number saw one of their concerts on The Beatles ground-breaking first U.S. tour. Beatle John Lennon used to characterize it like a hurricane with the Beatles trying to keep themselves in the relatively calm eye. Producer, Paul Ingles .
Shots - Health News