Most Active Stories
- PHOTOS: Lawyers Describe Fear Of Retaliation At Detention Center In Artesia
- Headlines: Hazing Allegations At UNM, ABQ Marijuana Ballot Measure And More...
- Headlines: Bishops Criticize Food Stamp Plan, Santa Fe Closer To Legal Marijuana And More...
- Headlines: UNM Reinstates Accused Players, Medical Marijuana Changes And More...
- Headlines: NM Sheriff Arrested, ABQ School Chief Resigns And More...
KUNM Call In Show
Mon January 13, 2014
2014 Legislative Preview: What's On Deck?
KUNM Call In Show Thu. 1/16 8a: New Mexico’s annual legislative session begins on January 21st. Thirty-day sessions such as this one are mandated to handle the state’s budget matters.
But what can we really expect to be debated and passed with talk of driver’s licenses, education issues, indigent health care funding, the behavioral health care system and the economy and jobs circulating and potentially appearing before lawmakers?
We’ll talk with legislators and journalists to hear what their expectations and desires are and to note what proposed legislation has already been pre-filed and is beginning to be dissected.
Please join us! Email email@example.com, post your comments online, or call in live during the show.
277-5866 (locally in Albuquerque)
Steve Terrell, Capitol Reporter, Santa Fe New Mexican
New Mexico State Senator Mark Moores, District 21, (R)
New Mexico State Representative Christine Trujillo, District 25, (D)